Customized Hoe Handles



Now you can get custom-engraved Planet Whizbang wheel hoe handles. Here's the story....

I received an e-mail from a fellow named Todd Macijauskas over in Connecticut asking if I would be interested in trading a Planet Whizbang wheel hoe parts kit for a pair of custom engraved hoe handles. I took Todd up on the offer and, as you can see in the picture above, Todd does a nice job.

Those handles are actually on Todd's Planet Whizbang. I have yet to outfit them on my own wheel hoe. But when I do, I intend to paint the engraved lettering so it shows up better. And when I finally get that done, I'll post another picture below.

Todd's handles are made of maple and they are 3/4" thick. He can engrave your name, your farm's name, or whatever you want on your wheel hoe handles. These customized handles, along with a wheel hoe kit, would make an especially nice gift for someone.

If you have an interest in this, you need to contact Todd directly for details. His e-mail address is: tmmreh@hotmail.com (make sure you put PlanetWhizbang in the subject line of your e-mail).

I want to make it clear that I am referring you to Todd because I think he has a great idea and product. I am not making any money on this and any dealing you have with Todd is between you and him. But if you do get yourself some custom handles, I'd appreciate knowing if you are satisfied and maybe you could even send me a picture. (my e-mail is: hckimball@bci.net)