Thank You For Your Planet Whizbang Purchase....

.
.
.
Dear Gardening Friend,

I want you to know that I appreciate your business. I will now personally package it, and my wife will take care of getting it mailed out (this is a family business).  We typically ship wheel hoe orders out in the mail the next business day after we get them. If things around here are particularly busy, it may take two days.

In any event, you should receive an e-mail acknowledgment of your order from me within 24 hours of your purchase. If you do not get an e-mail from me, please check your spam filter because many filters don't like the word, "Whizbang."

If you don't hear from me, please send me an e-mail to make sure I got the order. Every once in awhile PayPal neglects to notify me of a transaction. My e-mail address is: hckimball@bci.net

Here's to successful gardening,

Herrick Kimball

P.S.  If you have not done so already, I invite you to check out the following resources that I have posted to the internet:

www.WhizbangBooks.com
You can find your way to all my Whizbang books and products from this web site.

www.HowToButcherAChicken.com
This is where I provide a step-by-step photo tutorial showing how to easily butcher a chicken. Many people have told me it is the best tutorial on the web.

It's the most remarkably efficient, surprisingly simple, and downright affordable home cider-making system ever devised.

www.WhizbangCart.com
Build it easy. Work it hard. Love it forever. It's the handiest garden cart you'll ever own.

Laugh at the bugs. They can't bother your garden plantings when they're protected by Whizbang row cover hoops. The pictures tell the story.

www.TheDeliberateAgrarian.com
I've been writing a blog about "Faith, Family & Livin' The Good Life" for the past five years. I like to call it a "blogazine."

www.WhizbangGardening.com
This web site has links to the numerous gardening-related essays that I've posted to the internet.

My great, great grandmother, Josephine Jordan, was a farmer's wife in Northern Maine. She kept a line-a-day diary. Many people have enjoyed reading of this woman's life in 1892.